The Internet of Things is the focus of the second annual Industry. This free, one-day event brings together the top minds in the industry to network and collaborate. Keynotes (including Retired General Raymond Fox) and panels will discuss IoT and how it impacts the collection and management of information, specifically within the public sector.
Hear discussions on:
- Information Ownership: Who has the rights?
- Leveraging IoT and the Cloud for National Security
- Business Process Management
Date: February 23, 2017
Location: Ritz Carlton in Tysons Corner, VA
- 8:30-9:30am Registration & breakfast
- 9:30-9:45am Introduction
- 9:45-10:45am Morning Keynote
- 11:00-12:00pm Breakout Sessions 1 & 2 (Information Ownership: Who has the rights & Business Process Management)
- 12:15-1:30pm “Communities of Interest” Lunch and Discussion sponsored by Stateside Associates
- 1:45-2:45pm Breakout Sessions 3 & 4 (Leveraging IOT and the Cloud for National Security & Auto-Classification)
- 3:00-4:00pm Closing Keynote: Retired General Raymond Fox
- 4:00-6:00pm Happy Hour sponsored by NEC and Bart & Associates