Unlike traditional, on-premise Enterprise Content and Records Management (ECRM) software models, the IQ Business Group’s (IQBG) cloud-based ECRM solution eliminates the need to internally host and maintain the application, and customers pay only for the ECRM services their users need. This flexibility creates an affordable, predictable fee model and generates a realizable return on investment.
IQBG delivers a full-service, cloud-based ECRM solution – the Content Server suite – for a low monthly or annual fee and no up-front costs. Imagine rolling out an ECRM solution for less than the cost of a per-user solution, with no hardware requirements and minimal involvement of IT staff.
Our core Content Server suite provides Department of Defense (DoD) 5015.2-compliant ECRM tools – such as search and retrieval, document imaging, graphical workflow with assignment versioning, check-out/check-in, audit and compliance reporting, and much more. User access is provided via an Internet browser user interface (UI) and via open-and-save menus from within native desktop application menus. Email and social media archive and mobile devices are also supported to extend the work environment.
Additional modules extend core lifecycle features to support email management/archiving, workflow/business process management, form management, auto-categorization solutions, contract/case management, digital rights management, collaborative submissions, and electronic Freedom of Information Management Act (eFOIA)/correspondence management solutions and eDiscovery/Review. These modules leverage Content Server’s core architecture, tools, and features without the need for redeployment or reconfiguration of the suite.
Cloud-based ECM Services:
The IQ Business Group’s (IQBG) Cloud Services – Quality Virtualized Infrastructure (QVI) 2.0 – is a fully managed, turnkey environment up to the customer application layer. The Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) design is built around industry-leading, feature-rich products (VMware, EMC Storage, Cisco, and IBM hardware) for increased reliability. The robust environment can host a mix of virtual and dedicated physical servers.
- All equipment hardware/operating systems (OS) and maintenance
- Data center space/power in Zone 0
- Installation/setup in a hot standby configuration
- Backup of infrastructure hardware configuration/configuration files to restoration after failure
- 24x7x365 Operational Service Center (OSC)/support
- 24x7x365 enterprise network monitoring/statistical analysis
- Incident management (detailed trouble ticketing/triage/history)
- Change management (configuration changes/updates)
- Backup services/scalable failover plans
- SAS 70-certified, SSAE 16/SOC1 type 2 Certified, FISMA Moderate and High
- DoD Information Assurance (IA) Certification and Accreditation (C&A) Process (DIACAP) Mission Assurance Capability (MAC) II-sensitivity
Content Server’s high availability (HA) configuration design is exceptional for applications that need flexibility to scale and grow at the client’s project pace and to meet critical business objectives, and it is designed, installed, and maintained by highly skilled and certified IQBG engineering staff.