Business Process Management (BPM) technology enables organizations to automate routine tasks and optimize execution while providing transparency into operations that can be quantified and used to continually improve. Complex enterprise goals become self-fulfilling through the organized interaction of systems, employees, customers and partners.
And unlike traditional, on-premise Enterprise Content and Records Management (ECRM) software models, the IQ Business Group (IQBG) provides leading edge cloud-based ECRM solutions that eliminate the need to internally host and maintain the applications. The result? Customers only pay for the ECRM services that users need. This enhanced flexibility creates an affordable and predictable fee model and generates a realizable return on investment.
IQBG delivers a cloud-based BPM solutions for a low monthly fee and little to no up-front costs. With cloud based BPM, overall costs are considerably less than implementing a full BPM solution on-premise. There is no hardware to procure, configure and maintain and licensing costs can be spread over the term of the contract.
IQBG stands ready to assist in the automation of your processes or will act solely as the host monitoring systems to assure up-time requirements and performance. Our staff and partners are unmatched in their experience in the Process Suite toolset.
The IQBG BPM hosting services share the same level of security and scalability as our hosted ECM solutions and, if needed, both can be co-hosted in order to leveraged in one integrated system.
Cloud-based BPM Services:
The IQ Business Group’s (IQBG) Cloud Services – Quality Virtualized Infrastructure (QVI) 2.0 – is a fully managed, turnkey environment up to the customer application layer. The Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) design is built around industry-leading, feature-rich products (VMware, EMC Storage, Cisco, and IBM hardware) for increased reliability. The robust environment can host a mix of virtual and dedicated physical servers.
- All equipment hardware/operating systems (OS) and maintenance
- Data center space/power in Zone 0
- Installation/setup in a hot standby configuration
- Backup of infrastructure hardware configuration/configuration files to restoration after failure
- 24x7x365 Operational Service Center (OSC)/support
- 24x7x365 enterprise network monitoring/statistical analysis
- Incident management (detailed trouble ticketing/triage/history)
- Change management (configuration changes/updates)
- Backup services/scalable fail-over plans
- SAS 70-certified, SSAE 16/SOC1 type 2 Certified, FISMA Moderate and High
- DoD Information Assurance (IA) Certification and Accreditation (C&A) Process (DIACAP) Mission Assurance Capability (MAC) II-sensitivity
Our data center is ideal for applications that need flexibility to scale and grow at the client’s project pace and to meet critical business objectives, and it is designed, installed, and maintained by highly skilled and certified IQBG engineering staff.